We are OPEN for veterinary care and offering Curbside service to maintain social distance while still offering care for your pets. We offer Telemedicine services to help you decide if a visit is necessary. If your pet has veterinary needs, please call ahead or book a Telemedicine consultation and we will prioritize your pet’s care.
Did you know we have the ability to see a wide range of veterinary care needs including the essential care services below? This is not an all-inclusive list, so please call if you have any questions.
• Wounds (lacerations/bite wounds)
• Ear infections
• Skin infections/parasites
• Urinary tract infections
• Respiratory disease
• Vaccines (vital for illness & disease prevention)
• Flea, Tick, Heartworm prevention
• End of life care
We have implemented the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines:
- It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Please utilize our curbside service. Call us at (763) 544-4141 when you arrive in the parking lot and we will come to you to get your pet for the exam. For your convenience, we will take information regarding history and concerns over the phone at the time of your arrival. We will continue to communicate via phone or text regarding treatment and/or results.
- End of Life appointments – we will escort you and your loved one directly into the exam room.
- Emergencies will be assessed immediately upon arrival. Please call ahead, if at all possible, so we know to expect you.
- For Telemedicine services, please download TeleVet here. This enables our medical staff to assess your pet virtually and there is the ability to share photos and/or video. Let us know if you need help setting up your account.
Welcome to Plymouth Heights Pet Hospital
We are a full service, AAHA accredited small animal veterinary clinic that has provided exceptional pet care for dogs and cats of the Twin Cities for over 40 years. In addition to superior traditional medical pet care we also have doctors certified in alternative/holistic veterinary care including pet acupuncture and animal chiropractic.
- Preventative Health Care
- Vaccine Philosophy
- Pain Management
- Digital X-Ray
- Specialist Referral Network
- Online Pharmacy
- Chiropractic Services
- Dog Day Care
In The News
Important Update: We recently had a water main break, which resulted in minor water damage. Until further notice, we will have only half of our kennel space which means our boarding is booking up faster than usual. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our clients. Please call ahead of time to book your pet's boarding reservations.
A link between certain diets and heart disease in dogs has been reported in the news. These reports are based on a warning issued by the FDA. Based on the FDA’s warning, we recommend that you do not feed your dog food containing legumes, potatoes, or pulses. Read more about this issue on Our Blog and the questions to ask your pet food manufacturer to determine whether or not they have good quality control and are producing a diet that is nutritionally complete and balanced to keep your furry family members happy and healthy!