Plymouth Heights Pet Hospital’s mission is to be a caring, professional, service-oriented practice
that provides superior animal health care.
- Deliver the best possible service by being empathetic, helpful and ﬂexible. Always be careful, concerned and compassionate with patients. Show clients the same warmth and trust shown to good friends; to treat their animals as we would our own.
- Provide the highest quality health care by adhering to the standards set forth by the American Animal Hospital Association. Give clients knowledge, enabling them to take better care of their pets.
- Sustain a clean and professional hospital with modern medical equipment and supplies, and a ﬁrst-class boarding facility that keeps visiting animals stimulated, clean and comfortable.
- Have a team-oriented staff that supports and helps one another. Maintain the quality of our team through friendship, guidance and continuing education.
- Be a progressive, proﬁtable small business by utilizing efﬁcient and ethical management policies.
American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) certiﬁcation AAHA standards are recognized
around the world as the benchmark for quality dog and cat health care in veterinary medicine.
All AAHA accredited practices voluntarily meet or exceed the association's extensive standards
for high quality patient care, record keeping, protocols and equipment.
Plymouth Heights Pet Hospital is proudly included in the less than 10% of Minnesota veterinary
practices that qualify for AAHA accreditation. Member hospitals are regularly evaluated by
AAHA consultants to assure continued compliance and the best available care.