- For your pet's protection, we reserve the right to refuse boarding to pets who may have contagious infections or infestations (such as fleas), or who may be too aggressive for our staff to handle safely.
- Advance payment is required for all first time clients, for the initial boarding period.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours before the reserved check-in date. During busy times, we have an extensive waiting list and work very hard to meet accommodation needs for all of our clients.
- The number of days charged for boarding is determined by 24 hour periods with 12:00 p.m. as the cut off time. Please ask in advance if you need clarification on how days for your pet’s stay are calculated or how many will be charged.
- Pets over 10 years of age who have never been to PHPH are required to have an exam at our clinic; doctors want to be aware of pertinent medical history and confirm your pet will do well in a boarding situation.
- There is a 2 day minimum charge for any weekend boarding.
- Dogs must be current on the Distemper combination, Rabies vaccination and Bordetella and have a negative fecal sample.
- As with the human cold, there are forms of tracheobronchitis (commonly called kennel cough) that can not be vaccinated against. Should your pet develop symptoms, we will provide an exam at no charge, and if deemed necessary, medication will be dispensed at a discounted rate.
- Cats must be current on the Distemper combination as well as the Rabies vaccination and have a negative fecal sample.
- Please provide written conformation of your pets vaccinations, or the phone number of your veterinarian, if your pet is vaccinated somewhere other than Plymouth Heights Pet Hospital.
- We recommend vaccinations, if due, be done 2 weeks prior to staying with us.